Revenue generated from medical bed sales in 2021 totaled a net worth of US$3.69 billion, which is expected to increase by another US$1.7 billion over the next ten years. The aforementioned data is analyzed in a recently updated industry survey by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. Fact.MR analysts also forecast the market to grow at a steady CAGR of 3.7% through 2032.
Hospitalization has seen a huge boom with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and this has significantly influenced the demand for medical beds across the world. Medical beds are an essential aspect of any patient’s treatment as they provide comfort, safety, inflection control and help with risk management.
For in-depth analysis and business strategy, purchase a copy of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=310
Demand for medical beds from hospitals is significant, but the popularity of home care services is expected to increase significantly over the decade, which would create a new pocket of demand for medical beds. Growing geriatric population, rise in medical emergencies and high prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the major factors driving the demand for medical beds across all regions.
Key insights from market research
- The global medical bed market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period (2022 to 2032).
- Global market revenue is expected to reach approximately US$5.5 billion by the end of 2032.
- The APAC region market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the next ten years.
- The global market net worth was around US$3.69 billion in 2021.
- Rising geriatric population, advancements in technology, and growing demand from various institutions are some of the major factors propelling the market.
“The increasing technological proliferation in the healthcare sector is expected to majorly shape the progress of the medical bed market,” says an analyst at Fact.MR.
For critical information on this market, request more information – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=310
Some of the major manufacturers of medical beds, such as Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Getinge AB, Invacare Corporation, Amico Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., LINET spol. s ro, Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, Span-America Medical Systems Inc., Merivaara Corp., etc., were featured in this market study.
- In June 2021, RegeneratOR Test Bed was officially launched. This bed was launched and developed with an initiative to stimulate the field of regenerative medicine. This new bed combines various technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide optimized solutions for patients.
- In March 2020, Hillrom, a leading name in the medical equipment and device manufacturing industry, announced that it would increase production capacity for critical care products such as hospital beds and the fans. The announcement came as coronavirus infections peaked and a shortage of essential medical equipment was seen across the world.
Key segments profiled in the Medical Beds industry survey
By product type:
- Electric medical beds
- Semi-electric medical beds
- Manual medical beds
Per end user:
- Other facilities
- Intensive care beds
- Non-intensive care beds
- Acute care beds
- Psychiatric care beds
- Long-term care beds
- Bariatric beds
Choose the fast and secure PayPal payment method to get full access to this report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/310
Global Medical Beds Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America Medical Bed Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Germany medical bed market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- UK medical beds market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- France medical beds market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- Spain medical beds market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- Japan medical bed market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- China medical bed market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- Malaysia Medical Bed Market Size and Forecast, 2020-2032
- Thailand medical bed market size and forecast, 2020-2032
- Australia medical bed market size and forecast, 2020-2032
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Headboard Systems Market – The market is broadly categorized into horizontal headboard systems, vertical headboard systems, and modular headboard systems based on system configuration. These headboard systems are available in wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted and floor-mounted versions, with wall-mounted units being most often preferred.
Bedside Monitor Market – Bedside monitors are electronic devices that provide a report of the patient’s physiological status to hospital staff. Medical or hospital staff can easily and better assess the patient’s condition using the monitor reports.
Acute Surgical Mechanical Circulatory Support System Market – Research and technological developments that make the devices more effective are expected to further drive the demand in the acute surgical mechanical circulatory support systems market. Presence of alternative treatments such as heart transplantation, pacemaker, etc. and the few risks associated with implanting the device.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158