People with critical illness, that is, those with multiple complex conditions at an advanced stage, need personalized, high-quality care and support. But accessing the support they need, especially after hours, can be a huge challenge for patients with ongoing, changing and complex needs.
Prospero is a leader in providing home medical care for patients with critical illnesses not yet suitable for palliative care. Our interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, social workers, behavioral specialists, and a team of pharmacists are available to patients, families, and providers 24/7 for any need.
We help ensure that your patients receive the care they need in the comfort of their own home, wherever they call home, minimizing unwanted trips to emergency rooms and urgent care clinics, as well as reducing avoidable hospital readmissions.
Benefits of partnering with Prospero:
- Coordination of care: Prospero will partner with you and your patient’s other physicians and providers, ensuring that their care is coordinated and their needs are met.
- Advance care planning: Good advance care planning takes time, a team approach and trust. We can help your patients make decisions that reflect their personal values, preferences, and discussions with loved ones.
- 24/7 support: Prospero is always available – for patients, families and providers – helping to reduce urgent calls and after-hours incidents.
- Avoid readmissions: We work with patients to create a plan of care that supports them where and when they need it most, with the goal of reducing avoidable readmissions.
- Drug reconciliation: Our team of experts helps ensure that patients take the right medication in the right dosage at the right time.
*Clinical model varies by market