DUBLIN, March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Medical Tourism – Top 25 Source Countries” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global medical tourism is increasing every year. What is changing rapidly is where medical tourists come from and why they go abroad.
The Medical Tourism Report examines why the top 25 source countries are where they are today. It highlights which countries are or are becoming major sources and why.
The report investigates current and potential opportunities for medical tourism by analyzing country-wise outbound figures and revenue.
Using a weekly updated global medical tourism database, the bespoke report is compiled using the latest available information.
Key benefits of the report:
- Every country and every organization needs to update and refine their medical tourism strategy and to do this they need to know which countries are doing well, who is going there, what treatment they are seeking and why they are going there.
- This report is essential reading for any organization serious about medical tourism.
Country-specific details include:
- Medical tourism is collapsing
- Medical tourism expenditure abroad
- Where do medical tourists go
- Why Outbound Medical Tourists Go Abroad
- Health insurance and medical tourism
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qki57b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets